Sign in

Maintenance Technician

Company:
Champion's Maintenance and Cleaning Services
Location:
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Salary:
$15.00
Posted:
December 03, 2018

Description:

We are looking for a Maintenace Technician that has hans-on experience and knowledge in the plumbing, carpentry and light electrical field. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!

REQUIREMENTS:

Must have your own truck or van

Drivers license

Smartphone

High School Diploma or Equivalent

This job requires an employee to provide his / her vehicle, tools and smartphone. This job requires you to travel to one or more specific location(s) to perform and complete a particular job. Over 85% of the time you will be required to work by yourself. The other 15% will be with a partner and that is only if you truly need one to complete the task at hand. This particular job require you to fill out paperwork while on the job. Therefore we are looking for you to be able to complete and submit your paperwork correctly and in a timely manner.

We are looking for individuals who have no problem with promptness and time management. Each job requires that you be there on time; we prefer that you always be early. BEING TARDY OR LATE IS NOT ACCEPTED!

This is a job where you can work at your own pace; because we prefer that the job is completed the right way the first time.