BUSY WALK-IN CLINIC IN HIGH PARK - IN NEED OF PHYSICIANS FOR WALK-IN CLINIC - FLEXIBLE DAYS/HOURS
DAILY MIN. BASE BILLING SPLIT
- Our state-of-the-art medical clinic at Bloor & Dundas is located in a very high-traffic area right in the heart of Toronto.
- Accessible both by car and by subway, it's a 2 minute walk from the subway, and also includes a reserved doctor parking spot.
- The clinic is very well-sized at 2700 sq/ft, and is located with a pharmacy in the same unit.
- The clinic has 3 state-of-the-art examination rooms (with room for 2 more), which are furnished with computers, LCD TVs and fully updated examination equipment.
- We have a sophisticated on-site laboratory where we conduct many procedures on-site, like blood extraction and vaccinations.
- The clinic is professionally staffed with a Medical Administrator, Clinic Coordinator and Registered Nurse.
- Rent is fully subsidized, as are staffing costs and utilities. !THERE ARE NO OVERHEAD COSTS!
- The clinic also has a spacious doctor's office, staff lounge, and full kitchen.
- The clinic is located in the upscale region of High Park, which is home to some of the city's finest restaurants and liveliest pubs.
- The area demographic is mainly upper-middle class, multi-cultural, with of a mix of residential homes and condos.
- Area is in desperate need of a GP to practice from a walk-in clinic or setup a family medicine practice. The area is serviced mainly by two family family physicians: one is no longer accepting new patients, and the other is retiring within 6 months.
-HOW TO APPLY-
Please respond by including your CV, years of medical experience, and whether you have an established family practice.
Please also indicate how many days per week you are available, as well as your desired working hours.