Top National CPA firm has an immediate need for a Senior Staff Accountant.
The Senior Staff will be responsible for supervising the annual audits and review engagements including all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years relevant assurance experience in public accounting
- Experience in Financial Institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies preferred
- SEC auditing experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Candidate should have the ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- Licensed CPA or candidate must meet 150 hour requirement for CPA eligibility
Audit Senior Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accountant, accounting, c.p.a., staff,...
Public Audit Associates 2-6 years experience
Atlanta, GA - audit, accounting, c.p.a., public, firm, tax,...
Senior Accountant - CPA
Atlanta, GA - accountant, edwards, jd, head office, peoplesoft,...
Audit Senior - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, telecom, sec, accounting, staff, drafting,...
Atlanta, GA - audit, auditing, accounting, technical, c.p.a.,...
Senior Accountant, CPA - Savannah
Atlanta, GA - accountant, 90k, accounting, c.p.a., erp,...
Audit Associate - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA - audit, accounting, auditing, client, estate, field,...