Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual – Industry Leader
We are seeking for value-driven Assistant Restaurant Manager who is ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results! If you are ready to join a company with Unlimited Career Advancement Potential then you MUST apply immediately for our location in Hampton, Virginia. We currently operate 60 chains throughout the region with over 2000 restaurants and are still growing. If you are focused on great food and outstanding guest service, join a reputable leader in the restaurant industry! The company was founded on the principles of exceptional value and family fun. We are the largest casual dining chain in the world with almost 30 years in the industry. We have close to 30,000 employees company wide and we continue to grow. Our company is proud of our award winning team. Including, the “Catalyst Award” for significant reduction of hourly management turnover, the “Top Performer in Management Retention” providing a stable career path that fosters growth, and “One of America’s Best Managed Companies”, just to name a few. Don’t miss this great opportunity as Assistant Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Hampton, Virginia.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Restaurant Manager will be an intricate part of Driving sales and profitability.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build a high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Restaurant Manager function within the company. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
• Medical Coverage
• Excellent Vacation Package
• Life Insurance
• Vision Discount Plan
• Quality of Life
• Disability Insurance
• Monthly Bonuses
• Dental Coverage
• Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
• A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
• 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now – Assistant Manager located in Hampton, Virginia.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to