Nashville, TN AREA
Competitive salary + Bonuses
Our client company is seeking a director level manager for their production planning team to provide leadership, guidance, and support for optimizing overall refinery operations.
You must be willing to:
• Work with commercial/supply chain/process engineering/operations to optimize process units/maximize liquid volume yield/overall profitability of refinery production
• Implement monthly operating plan/strategies
• Review plant operations/laboratory analyses on a daily basis for better efficiency
• Track/analyze deviations from operating plans daily
• Generate refinery performance/industry reports
• Ensure process safety/environmental compliance by supporting incident investigations/procedure development
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS in Chemical Engineering/or related
• 5+ years’ experience in process engineering/optimization and/or operations in refining
• Advanced Computer skills (MS Office/Excel/data acquisition/historian programs/alarm management/quality control lab systems
• Solid verbal/written communication/technical writing skills/attention to detail
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business