Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to be responsible for the Power Distribution (high voltage) and Instrument Systems and upgrade/maintain/manage capital projects for their chemical plant.
You must be willing to:
• Lead/participate in developing recommendations for new electrical equipment
• Provide direction/support in maintaining/troubleshooting/improving existing systems safety/maintainability/availability/reliability
• Lead/participate in incident investigations/root cause analysis
• Assist maintenance personnel with MOC processes/documentation
• Train I&E Technicians
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• 10+ years’ experience in Electrical Power Distribution maintenance/support (chemical/petrochemical/related manufacturing sites)
• 10 years’ experience in engineering/design/maintenance of electrical systems (instrument/electrical drawings/specifications)
• Familiarity with National Electrical Code/NFPA/intrinsically safe design principles/Process Safety Management (PSM) processes
• Sound knowledge of electrical RAGAGEP standards
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business