Our company is expanding our staffing line of business and we are currently looking for Junior Sales Representatives with Account Management potential. The position offers a competitive base salary, commission structure, benefits and the opportunity to work in a positive, entrepreneurial environment where you can build a career.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with hiring managers across the country to identify staffing needs, locate talent for those needs and negotiate terms with the client and the talent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospecting/Hunting for new business as it relates to staffing needs
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing requirements across all internal and external levels
- Work with customer hiring managers to gather job requirements and expectations
- Evaluate candidates to ensure all areas are assessed against appropriate job requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with customer hiring managers, business leaders and other business lines.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross-functional projects.
- Work with candidate and customer to obtain signed documentation for all placements.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- You understand how to connect with people, establish relationships and maintain them.
- Proven success in hunting new business opportunities.
- 2-3 years of Inside Sales experience.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Proficient computer skills including the MS Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and Internet research.
COMPENSATION: $17 - $18/hr + commission.
RPI Consulting Group Inc.
t: (416) 850-9809 ext 319