Product Engineer – Chassis Systems
NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Product Engineer – Chassis Systems.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing, and production release of Chassis components and/or systems. Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management. Engineering role will also require individual to manage program development and report status, issues and recovery plans. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is required (written, verbal and presentation skills).
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (must be from an ABET accredited university or equivalent). If entry-level, then GPA minimum of 3.0.
• SAE collegiate design project team experience (i.e. Formula, Baja, etc.).
• Demonstrated passion and interest to work in automotive industry.
• 1 to 3 years or more of design and development engineering experience preferred. Internships & co-ops can be considered as a part of the industry experience.
• Position will work in suspension systems.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “Product Engineer – Chassis Systems” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.