Product Engineer – Engine Systems
NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Product Engineer – Engine Systems.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
Responsible for the design, development, timing, and production release of a system and/or component. Responsible for the following system and/or components: Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV), Cooling System design, Water Pump, Water Manifold / T-stat, and Tube / Hose routing / packaging.
Other responsibilities will include the responsibility for quality improvements, cost reduction, weight reduction, and other efficiency improvement initiatives, including communicating technical product status to management.
• BSME, BSEE, or BS Computer Engineering is required. Must be from an ABET accredited university (or equivalent).
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of design / development engineering experience in Fuel Systems, Cooling Systems, Air Induction Systems, or Exhaust Systems is preferred.
• Open to Entry-Level candidates with a strong sense of urgency. Experience from SAE (Formula, Baja, etc.) is also very helpful. Candidates should have some level of practical experience.
• 1 to 5 years of design / development automotive engineering experience in any of the following: Fuel Systems, Cooling Systems, Air Induction Systems, or Exhaust Systems.
• Self-starter with strong leadership, communication, organizational skills, and demonstrated problem solving ability.
• Extensive automotive experience is preferred.
• Product engineering experience is preferred.
• Prototype experience is preferred.
• Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) is preferred.
• Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) is preferred.
• Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is preferred. Belt Certification preferred.
• Solid understanding of system / component design is preferred.
• General understanding of NX, TeamCenter, and CoDeP is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “Product Engineer – Engine Systems” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.