EE Systems Validation Engineer
NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking an EE Systems Validation Engineer.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record. Must be able and willing to drive and test vehicles.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
The Electrical Systems Validation Engineer is responsible for developing electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive Body, Audio, Active Chassis and/or Safety Systems. The Engineer will require the extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems. The Engineer will design automated test benches to support the above systems, as well as troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials / Chemical / Civil / Aerospace / Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
• Entry-Level (0 to 5 years of experience).
• Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
• Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN / LIN).
• Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on).
• Good understanding of microprocessor-based electronics and electronic circuits.
• Good analytical problem solving skills.
• Self-starter with strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
• 5 years of experience / training in automotive engineering.
• Ability to develop solid test plans from requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive experience in high-speed digital and logic design.
• Knowledge of CAN busses and experience using Vector CAN tools.
• Trained in Design Validation Plan (DVP) and Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
• Experience in Root Cause Analysis or Certified Problem Solving Skills.
• Reactive Quality Greenbelt or Reactive Quality Blackbelt.
• Background in DOORS, DFSS, or Simulation is a plus.
• Proficient in all aspects of project development, from vision and scope through all phases of design, development, implementation, deployment, and project exit.
• System or Component automated bench testing design experience, including knowledge of .NET programming languages.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “EE Systems Validation Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.