Body Component Engineer
NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Body Component Engineer.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 40%), including Canada and Mexico.
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
Responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of Body components. Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience using Unigraphics NX and TeamCenter in a production design / development engineering role, specifically with Body, Body-in-White (BIW), and/or Closures.
• Knowledgeable in regards to high strength steels, weld parameters, and GD&T.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Self-starter with strong leadership skills, communication skills, and demonstrated problem solving ability.
• BIW in-plant launch experience is preferred.
• Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) is preferred.
• Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) is preferred.
• Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Green / Black Belt is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Body Component Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.