Regional Account Manager - PLASTICS
Salary Up to $115,000 + Commissions, Bonuses, Benefits, & Expenses in California
YOU MUST HAVE PLASTICS or PACKAGING SALES EXPERIENCE to be considered.
We are a growing B2B commercial plastics manufacturer and need an energetic up & coming customer service driven person for our Consumer Industrial Group. We need a Manager to handle one of our largest and most complex accounts. We need a TALENTED SALESPERSON who has the ability to work well independently – an energetic self-starter with strong work ethic. Someone who is a LEADER with the ability to collaborate effectively with others. And you’ll do this from your home office in California.
You’ll need to be knowledgeable of PLASTICS or PACKAGING. Other responsibilities:
• Must be able to price, fill, manage, and close business
• Establish & maintain relationships with people at multiple levels
• Develop annual sales forecast and provide quarterly updates
• Meet annual sales and profitability goals
• Prospect and qualify leads, identify customer needs, negotiate & close sales
• Create & implement key account plans
Requirements for this PLASTICS Regional Sales Manager’s position include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 4 years’ of technical sales experience
• Proven track record in a complex B2B sales environment
• Volatile pricing environment experience and contract acumen
• Able to travel 60% of the time
• Immediate attention will be given if you have Plastics manufacturing experience
o Blow molding
o Injection molding
o Consumer packaging.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/