Temp-to-Hire position! Check out these incentives!
$250 upon employment by client
$250 upon completion of 3 months of active service with a performance rating of average or better
$500 upon completion of 1 year of active service with a performance rating of average or better
WEEK DAY SHIFT (6:30am-3:00pm) MON-FRI
Job Summary: The Quality Inspector is responsible for testing and inspecting products at various stages of the production process. In addition, records data to determine and maintain quality/reliability of products.
• Interprets SOP’s engineering drawings, inspects skids and prepares samples for sterilization
• Selects products for tests at specified stages in the production process and test products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical characteristics
• Records inspection data
• Evaluates accuracy to customer specifications
• Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, using leak tester, pull tester, occlusion tester and package integrity tester
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 1-year related experience
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. In addition, must have an ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Must process a strong attention to detail and be a team player.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. Employees will be exposed to both warehouse and clean room environment.
Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, frequently required to stand, walk, sit and repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be completely Drug FREE
- Must have proven abilities to work well as an individual
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have reliable/continuous transportation
along with a contingency support plan.
Point of Contact: Amber Tibbetts (603) 834-9028