Temp-to-Hire position and check out these incentives!
$250 upon employment by client
$250 upon completion of 3 months of active service with a performance rating of average or better
$500 upon completion of 1 year of active service with a performance rating of average or better
WEEK DAY SHIFT (1:00pm-6:00pm) MON-FRI
Job Summary: Responsible for keeping the building facility in clean and orderly condition.
• Clean hallways, lobbies, rest rooms, corridors, lunch room and locker room. Dust and mop clean rooms and other work areas
• Sweeps, scrubs and mops floors
• Vacuums office carpets
• Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork per schedule
• Washes windows, door panels and sills per schedule
• Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans outside ashtrays
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area
• Replenishes bathroom supplies, etc. as needed
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 1 year experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working in a clean room environment a plus
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and be a team player
• Ability to work independently
• Must be trustworthy
Requires office, facility and cleanroom work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be completely Drug FREE
- Must have proven abilities to work well as an individual
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have reliable/continuous transportation
along with a contingency support plan.
Point of Contact: Amber Tibbetts (603) 834-9028