Senior Project Engineer – Chemical Manufacturing
Salary $120,000 - $140,000 + Bonus & Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Gulf Coast
Come join one of the nation’s fastest growing Chemical Manufacturers. Our client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to provide engineering support of ongoing and new operations and support organizational and facility goals and objectives. You will gather information relating to improved plant operations and equipment. In this role, you will prepare detailed scope of projects in conjunction with process engineering, maintenance, safety and manufacturing.
The Senior Project Engineer will prepare capital appropriation request, set up cost control and reporting of projects. Prepare detailed specification for materials and equipment and to review bid analysis and make recommendations to Purchase. In this role, you will control the flow of information between the company and representatives of engineering firms, equipment vendors, and contractors in the formulation, design, and execution of projects. Support the field construction efforts through interpretation of plans, specifications, and schedules and work with assigned construction personnel to ensure a safe, timely, cost effective, and quality project. You will submit project reports detailing the status of the project with respect to engineering, procurement, cost, construction, and schedule. Assure the technical correctness of the project by coordinating the review of all drawings, specifications and equipment inquires.
This position will serve as a liaison to Business or Project Team and act as technical consultant to Maintenance and Operations personnel as required. The Senior Project Engineer will ensure that all required elements of PSM are satisfied. Complete post project completion critique in conjunction with normal closure documents and procedures. You will also assume a leadership role within Engineering Group as required for various activities such as prioritization of plant capital project list and monthly current estimate of Engineering Department projects status.
Requirements for this Chemical Manufacturing Senior Project Engineering position:
• BS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical engineering
• Five or more years of work experience in a Project Engineering role within a chemical, Petrochemical or related manufacturing environment
• Must be capable of working independently with minimal supervision
• Work experience must include management of capital projects, including construction, PSM and maintenance projects
• Knowledge of Industry Standards such as AMSE, API, ANSI, ASTM, etc.
• Solid understanding of manufacturing equipment; Tanks, Pumps, Piping, HVAC, Industrial Refrigeration, etc.
• Ensure all required elements of Process Safety Management (PSM) are satisfied, including MOC, PSSR, etc.
• Must be able to obtain a TWIC card
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee 120expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/