Computing Infrastructure and Services Group, is activity seeking a contractor to assist with migration network-based and computer-based Outlook PST files to Office 365 Exchange Online Archives, as well as network-based users shares to OneDrive.
• Automate PST migration workflow to move PST files from on-premises to Office365
• Implement PowerShell scripts with BitTitan Migration Wizard API
• Ability to clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively, must be able to write clearly and be detailed with documentation.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical computer problems and perform research and make recommendations to management on technical computer issues.
• Transfer knowledge via documentation and training to OIT resources
• Other Duties as assigned
• Knowledge’s, Skills and Abilities Required
• Intermediate – advanced scripting experience in PowerShell
• Knowledge of data migrations
• Proven competency with .Net, PowerShell and API integrations
• Knowledge of Azure blob storage
• Experience with PST data migrations using BitTitan Migration Wizard
• Experience with SharePoint and OneDrive administration
• Experience in Microsoft Windows Server Administration, to include Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems.
• Experience with Microsoft VMware and environments were both VMware and Hyper-V exist.
• Current experience with Active Directory, DNS, and with Windows 2016 Server Administration.
• Experience with O365/Exchange administration in a corporate environment.