***Full-time Employment / Permanent Hire with our Client Global manufacturer of healthcare industry relevant devices, equipment’s... the entire team of 50K+ employees around the world continuously strives towards a single objective of 'developing the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics.
***NO WORK VISA / SPONSORSHIP'S***
***To Apply, please respond with latest copy of resume with contact information's & current resident status in USA.
Job Title: Product Security Engineer – Penetration Tester
Location: Glen Arm, Maryland, USA
Compensation details: BASE Salary per annum + BONUS per annum + Excellent full-time benefits package for employee & dependents
***NO Relocation coverage... Might be possible for an "Ideal Fit"
• Role will include overarching product security activities within the business portfolio of products; such as product security risk assessments, remediation planning, awareness/training, incident response, strategic initiatives, 3rd party vendor and external engagements.
• Perform design and implementation security reviews for all products, Track and report adherence to product security requirements throughout software development life-cycle, pre and post commercialization
• Develop technical solutions to address security weaknesses and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to effectively implement them in our products
• Collaborate with Product Security Engineering Team to design and execute penetration testing of the products and solutions including remediation planning and solution identification
• Ideal Candidate will have BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Security, and Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE) or at least, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or Healthcare Certified Information Systems Security Professional (HCISSP) certification
• Recent 3 to 5 years’ similar experience working as a key member of the Corporate Product Security Engineering Team and ensure adoption of Product security framework & policies.
• Expertise in conducting application security assessments covering threat modeling, design reviews, project management and in-depth implementation audits.
• Solid foundation in formal penetration testing, ethical hacking of embedded systems, web applications and complex networked system
• Demonstrate knowledge of product security requirements and secure coding standards, e.g., NIST SP 800-53, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP, SEI CERT, and MS Secure Coding Standards
• Demonstrated proficiency in software development in C, C++ or C#
Thanks & Regards,