• Front Desk: greet visitors and route them to appropriate individuals, answer phones, emails and serve as a resource on department procedures and general inquiries.
• Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
• Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices, emails, and letters.
• Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, or spreadsheets, making copies, and monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
• Handle and support venue reservation inquiries using the department reservation database system.
• Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts. Arrange daily schedule for day porters.
• Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating classes, conferences, seminars, and events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
• Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.