To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
• Minimum 7 years of applicable networking experience.
• Excellent Networking troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge and experience with QOS
• Knowledge and experience with Spanning Tree and other networking protocols.
• Past experience working with customers remotely and over the phone to assist with network troubleshooting and ability to escalate issues as needed.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Ability to change physical locations based upon need (walking in and between buildings outside)
• Ability to move objects from one location to another including routinely lifting and moving computer equipment.