An international electronic components manufacturer is seeking a qualified Process Engineer for their growing San Jose area office. The Process Engineer will be responsible for working directly with the Research & Development Department to help strengthen the company’s new application related to plasma technology.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (preferably Applied Physics or Industrial Chemistry related)
- 5-8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in front-end semiconductor process development
- Possess programming capability of Ladder logic or C/C++ language
- Bilingual language abilities in Japanese/English languages
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary (up to 120K per year) and full company benefits package.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in the subject line: "PJF-PROCESSENGSJ-LN".