REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Understand program, policy, practice and business operational functions within state and local government Economic services.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience with SNAP, TANF and/or other economic services programs.
• Proven ability to “translate” technical practices and terminology to business owners and stakeholders and to “translate” business requirements to technical teams
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment.
• Attention to detail and strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
• Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; M.B.A. or MPA preferred.
• Five to seven years of experience in IT, with a minimum of two years in business process design.
Environments and Tools
• Visual Studio 2017
• Legacy MF applications
• MS SQL 2016
• TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• MS Project
• MS Visio
• Wireframe (Balsamiq)