NO H1B or OPT Sponsorship is available for this position!
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Prototype Build Engineer – Associate.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%).
Candidates must be able to start preferably in 2 weeks, but a maximum of 3 weeks from acceptance date.
The Prototype Build Engineer for this position will be responsible for managing all prototype build activities, including developing and communicating build plans based on vehicle specifications, test plans, and program timing. Leading multiple teams to assure all program deliverables are met and resolving any issues affecting build quality, engineering design, manufacturing process, and timing.
The Associate Weld Specialist is responsible for leading the Weld Process in the concept, design, development, and launch of Prototype Body-In-White manual welding equipment. The position will interface with Structure Design, Product Engineering, Prototype Engineering, and Plant Management to develop common optimized welding solutions to vehicle build challenges.
The Associate Weld Specialist will be able to demonstrate techniques to the team to increase and sustain quality and throughput. These techniques may include machine set-up, optimized welding parameters, implementation of new technology, equipment layout, and equipment design.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred, but an Associate’s Degree may be accepted with related experience.
• Must have exposure to Sheet Metal Stamping, MIG Welding, and Spot Welding.
• Minimum 0 to 3 years of practical experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
• Self-directed self-starter.
• Able to manage multiple programs and communicate status to management.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Comfortable with preparing presentations and presenting to all levels of management.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to and include “Prototype Build Engineer – Associate” in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.