Buyer – World Class Manufacturer – Globally Known Products
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000 Range Plus Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package
State of the art manufacturer has an opportunity for you as an experienced Buyer – a highly visible position giving you good advancement opportunities. The Buyer is responsible for the procurement of assigned commodities at the plant. This company has been in a steady pattern of growth.
This buyer position will:
• Act as business contact for most of the suppliers
• Identify and develop preferred suppliers
• Set objectives for cost reduction and lead related projects
• Identify the most competitive source of supply
• Identify innovative methods of procurement and ensure early supplier involvement
• Conduct high-level analysis of market forecasts and trends affecting commodity
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regional and global economic conditions and business situations that impact materials within assigned commodities
• Create supply agreements and purchase orders in cooperation with the Purchasing Manager
• Verify orders are meeting material deadlines
• Conduct business review meetings with supplier
The ideal candidate would have at least three years of purchasing / buying in a manufacturing environment. Good project management skills, and strong negotiating skills with the ability to work in a genuine team environment.
Located in a Major Southern Metro other in a Medium sized southern community.
Requirements for the Buyer position:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum three years Buyer work experience in Manufacturing.
• Demonstrated competence in market analysis, negotiating skills and assessing vendors
• Professional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work in a team setting.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR dennisATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/