Required skills (rank in order of importance):
• 10+ years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software
systems and components using .net architectures.
• 8+ years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database
engines as part of the overall application architecture.
• 8+ years’ experience building windows/web-based software systems, utilizing n-tier architectures,
dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations.
• knowledge of microsoft operating systems and at least two application, database, messaging or web server
• successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
• ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths /
weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
• ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers /
stakeholders as needed or directed.
• ability to communicate effectively with the dss and other state information technology staff.
environments and tools
• ms server 2012 r2 enterprise server, iis 8.5
• ms sql 2012 r2 /2014 enterprise server.
• tfs (team foundation server)
• microsoft visual studio 2010/2013/2015
• c#, .asp.net, .net
• java script
Entity framework 6 – is a plus
Asp.net mvc 3 or higher is a plus