Paralegal - Criminal Law (Attorney positions also available)
Prestigious law firm seeks criminal law paralegals with around three years of recent Arizona experience. Assistance is provided by our team of administrative support staff.
- Around 3 years recent Arizona criminal law experience
- Ability to proactively manage large and diverse active caseloads
- Proactive and highly organized; able to handle and direct caseload with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up
- Excellent analytical capabilities & writing skills; able to independently draft motions for attorney review
- Work well as a member of a fast-paced team
- Professional appearance, demeanor and attitude towards our clients
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word and other MS Office applications
- Paralegal certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of TimeMatters a plus
US Citizens/Green cards only
Locals preferred. No relocation assistance provided.
Permanent/Full-time (with excellent comprehensive benefits and perks – one of the best in town!)
Location: Phoenix, AZ