• Designs and drafts accurate scale layouts of parts, assemblies or devices under the guidance of an engineer or senior designer.
• Redesigns, designs or adapts parts and components as required under the guidance of an engineer or senior designer.
• Communicates directly with other departments to create or revise engineering/manufacturing documentation.
1. practical experience in design and drafting of relevant product development from concept through commercialization
• Strong Pro/Engineer/Creo part, assembly and drawing skills.
• Windchill PDMLink and AutoCAD experience desired.
• Well-developed drafting and mechanical drawing skills.
• Strong knowledge of drafting standards and engineering technology.
• An understanding of engineering/manufacturing documentation.
• Strong background of 2D and 3D computer aided design (CAD) techniques.
• Capacity to use various measurement equipment (i.e., calipers, micrometers, gauges, optical comparator).