Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Clinical Dietitian/ Critical Care experienced Clinical Dietitian
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the KSA- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Prestigious Hospital in the KSA is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Dietician for their Clinical Nutrition Services/Department.
Unique experience to be working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates.
Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your specialized knowledge and expertise in Dietetics.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Dietitian with current/valid Clinical Dietitian License and Registration from country of origin;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master s Degree in Clinical Nutrition, Human Nutrition or Dietetics from a recognized University and successful completion of 1 year of Dietetics Internship Certificate accredited Program;
-At least 2-3 years of current Clinical Nutrition/Dietitian clinical experience in a Hospital setting - with Master s Degree ; at least 4-5 years of current Clinical Nutrition/Dietitian clinical experience in a Hospital setting with Bachelor s Degree;
-Knowledge, experience and expertise in providing excellent standard of clinical nutritional care-assessment, treatment and management of patients across vast array of clinical areas- must have specialty experience in Critical Care setting;
- Advanced in-patient skills, advanced nutritional intervention skills across the spectrum, up-to-date research skills and up-to-date CPD/Continuing Professional Development;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills and project managing to best meet the nutritional needs of clients, skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Dietitian needs to possess;
-Excellent English language knowledge- a must ; Arabic Language knowledge- advantage;
- Post- Graduate Specialist Certification in Dietetics/Nutrition- advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Clinical Dietitian position, kindly send us your updated resume to: forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541