Full-time VP of Education needed in California!
Job Summary: The Vice President of Clinical education reports to the VP of Clinical Education Shared Service (Corporate) and matrix reports to the Division Chief Nursing Executive (DCNE). The Vice President of Clinical Education will ensure efficient and effective operations and of the delivery of quality educational programs to new cohorts of nurses and current staff to drive improved clinical performance.
- Develop division level education framework that aligns with enterprise strategy for clinical education
- Collaborate with DCNE and hospitals and CNOs to develop strategic relationships with targeted nursing programs
- Provide feedback to corporate shared service on division-based clinical learning needs (e.g., specialized simulation equipment, materials, etc.)
- Shape corporate strategy by systematically identifying performance and knowledge gaps and recommending appropriate interventions
* Bachelor’s degree Nursing - Required
* Master’s degree Nursing - Required
* Doctorate’s degree Nursing, Education or related field - Preferred
* Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation
* 10 + years of experience in Nursing - Required
* 5 + years of experience in clinical education, preferably in hospital setting - Required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.