Skilled Unit RN Day Supervisor – San Diego, CA
We are searching for a Skilled Unit Registered Nurse Supervisor to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in San Diego, California. This facility requires a RN Supervisor with prior sub-acute experience. Full-time Day Shift.
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive hourly wage and extensive benefits package.
Skilled Unit Registered Nurse Supervisor essential job functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Scheduling job assignments and setting nursing priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools, facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment to perform clinical activities
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Skilled Unit Registered Nurse Supervisor San Diego, CA. We look forward to hearing from you.