Growing Gilmer, TX Company is actively searching for an experienced Applications Engineer. This key position will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers within the Oil and Gas industries by providing product and application solutions.
The successful candidate will be both intellectually and emotionally engaged and will be capable of assuming more responsible roles within the organization in the future, and will possess an undergraduate degree in Petroleum Engineering and have 4+ years of experience working within the Oil and Gas industries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews engineering drawings for completeness
• Responsible for CNC router programming and tooling development
• Prepares engineering drawings for submittal to end user
• Estimates all new/modified/custom enclosures
• Interfaces with customers/suppliers as needed – Sales Effectiveness
• Interfaces with CHESS MRP system for data input
• Assist with a new tool development and vendor/company tool standards
• Assist and supports the Eng. Change Control procedure & records
• Develops and submits proposals (Capital Request) for new tools or other related items- Project Management responsibilities
• Is active in and supports all new product development activities
• Maintains all Engineering documents and technical specifications as necessary in an organized manner and within ISO 9000 standards and directives
• Responsible for record keeping and engineering document control
• Provides presentation skills/sales support at the user level
• Basic understanding of engineering principles and terms/meaning
• Responsibility for identification, documentation, segregation, evaluation, and disposition of non-conforming products, services, or systems
• Responsible for adherence and knowledge of all ISO processes, procedures, flowcharts, and quality policy
• Responsible for driving Self-Managed Performance (SMP) program through organization through self-motivation, initiative, and participation
• All Department processes and procedures documented and the appropriate individual(s) trained and cross-trained as necessary
• UL, CSA, IEC documentation and field visits
• Travel up to 50% of the time will be required.
• B.S. in Petroleum Engineering
• 4+ years experience in Engineering field, serving the Oil & Gas industries
• Experience with AutoCAD CAD software 2D required, 3D preferred
• Experience working with CNC programming
• Base salary based on experience/qualifications;
• Performance-based incentive;
• Bonus Plan Participation;
• Profit Sharing.
• 401(k) with 50% match on up to 10% of base salary;
• Full medical (traditional PPO or Health Savings Account options);
• Full dental plan;
• Tuition reimbursement program;
• Company-paid life; long-term disability; supplemental life, etc.
This is a Direct Hire Position
Pittsburg, TX - crew, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald, food, info,...
Pittsburg, TX - manager, shift, operator, safety, l.l.c., security,...
Daingerfield, TX - crew, it, l.l.c., corporation, restaurant, control,...
Winnsboro, TX - l.l.c., corporation, crew, mcdonald, info, it,...
Mount Pleasant, TX - crew, food, l.l.c., corporation, mcdonald, info,...
TX - document control, cad, graphic,...
Tyler, TX - crew, mcdonald, l.l.c., corporation, jack, info,...