Full-time Nurse Manager of Intensive Care needed at a facility in Kansas!
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) Manager Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Full-time Days/No Weekends
SUMMARY: The Nursing Manager provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients in individual units. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, risk management and operational functions. The Manager contributes to strategic planning and program development and maintains 24-hour accountability. The Manager performs delegated duties and functions within the philosophy and overall scope of responsibility. The Manager displays positive support for the values and mission of Wesley Medical Center.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* Current Licensure in the State of Kansas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
* Three years supervisory or charge nurse experience required
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
* Successful completion of Dysrhythmia Exam within allotted timeframe, as specified in policy
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within allotted time frame, as specified in policy
* For Managers in MICU - NIH
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.