Third Shift Hours - 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Summary: Responsible for maintaining stock inventory and materials, and for moving items into and out of the warehouse, while ensuring that accurate inventory is maintained by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Participates in daily cycle counts and provides accurate inventory counts.
2. Stores incoming materials from receiving and production in proper bin locations.
3. Selects outgoing items from stock as requested by manufacturing and delivers to appropriate department.
4. Selects and prepares items from stock for shipments to customers.
5. Documenting inventory transactions accurately on proper inventory documents.
6. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe stock area by adhering to proper storage and housekeeping guidelines.
7. Inspects equipment used daily to ensure proper and safe functioning.
8. Loads and unloads trailers as required for receiving, shipping, or transfers.
9. Updates inventory in database as required by Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader.
10. Complies with company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software; inventory software and ERP system.
Certificates and Licenses:
Forklift training certification
Valid Driver’s License
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, including dust and sawdust. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk and sit.