Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure full compliance of procurement activities in compliance with company’s Code of Ethics, Procurement policies and procedures.
• Support company’s entities in their P2P process using the ERP system thru:
Purchase Requisition validation, compliance checking
Purchase order creation, releasing and monitoring
Perform Purchase Order changes/modifications
• Respond to inquiries of internal customer and supplier regarding purchase order status, changes, or cancellations and other procurement related concerns.
• Perform vendor creation and information change request.
• Follow-up/expedite deliveries of purchased items, samples required to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other supply problems.
• Create and maintain process document for the P2P process of company’s entities supported.
• Support the Teamleader and Manager in establishing the BCP of the Procurement team.
• Implement process optimization to increase working efficiency.
• Perform other procurement Adhoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Provide first level support to all stakeholders for all ERP systems used.
• Graduate of any bachelor’s degree or vocational course
• Background in using SAP/Ariba/SRM system as a Buyer is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• 1-2 years’ Buyer experience and knowledge, preferably from shared service center
• Good Korean communications skills (read-write-speak). TOPIK Level 4 (or above), or proven same level of language skill
• With analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Quick learner, flexible, responsible, and result-oriented and can work under pressure.
• Resourceful, driven, proactive and independent.
• Willing to take challenge and work in multi-culture work environment.
• Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure.