Casual Theme-Industry Leader
Our Company is Searching for a General Manager That Will Be Devoted to Providing Every Guest with an Authentic Dining Experience and Share Our Passion For 100% Guest Service.
Working with us is like working with family. We want our guests to feel at home, for that reason we invest a great deal in nurturing our General Manager Professionals and Team Members while fostering a welcoming and optimistic environment.
Our family of restaurants is at the top of the highly competitive Segment of casual dining.
We currently operate over well over 800 restaurants in the United States and Canada. We employ close to 80,000 people and our sales well exceed 3 billion dollars a year.
To help demonstrate our dedication to Cuisine, we send a select band of General Manager Professionals and Team Members each year to our Culinary Institute to become engrossed in the culture, gain creative ideas and learn the basics of Italian Cooking. Up to now, we've sent well over 1,000 General Manager Professionals and Team Members to take part in this experience.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for our location in Richmond, Virginia.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for leading restaurant-level operations through a team of managers and team members.
You must be able to demonstrate leadership reflecting the company’s Core Values, and constantly coach the team to keep our promise to our guests by providing a superior dining experience.
A successful General Manager is measured by unfailing delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of our stakeholders. The balance will lead to upward growth in sales and profits.
• Industry Leading Compensation
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Company Paid Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Quarterly Bonus
• The General Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
• A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
• A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
• The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
• The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-General Manager located in Richmond, Virginia
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to