Certified Hospice Aide - Orange, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA/CNA) in Orange, California. Certified Home Health / Hospice Aides (CHHA/CNA) provide in-home assistance with ADLs, personal care, selected treatment procedures, and minimal household tasks. Must be able travel to client's homes to provide care.
Home Health / Hospice Aide duties:
• Assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, feeding, toileting, routine catheter and colostomy care, ambulation, transferring and positioning.
• Documenting care provided
Maintaining a safe environment for the client
• Performing other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by RN
Home Health Aide / CNA Qualifications:
• Current CA Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Ability to read, write, and carry out instructions.
• Must have reliable transportation to make home visits.
Please click apply now, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Certified Hospice Aide position in Orange, CA. We look forward to hearing from you!