Part-time Registered Nurse needed!
Currently seeking a California licensed RN that is able to work a flexible schedule to join our Donor Services team. Work with healthy people who are volunteering to contribute blood, platelets, or plasma. A full benefits package is provided.
The Registered Nurse must be precise, accurate, and analytical to handle all facets of the work without letting details slip through the cracks to meet Quality Assurance standards. We need team players who genuinely enjoy people, can encourage repeat donations, and can accomplish our mission through a respectful, constructive and collaborative style.
- screen and evaluate the eligibility of potential donors
- perform phlebotomy
- care for any reactions that may occur during the donation procedure
- assuring a pleasant experience for donors
- manage donor flow on blood drives and amongst staff
- supervise and lead team members on donor centers and blood drives
* Current State of California license for registered nurse
* Proficient in Microsoft office applications
* Proficient in typing with emphasis on data entry
* Venipuncture and phlebotomy experience
* Current State of California driver’s license
* Current CPR
* Excellent customer service skills
For more information, please submit this resume for review!