Catering Sales Manager
We have a new opening for an ambitious Catering Sales Manager.
The Catering Sales Manager will report to the District Manager.
This role is for Northern Virginia.
• Prospect new catering clients by cold calling, office visits, mailings, emails, sampling.
• Create target lists and calendar to make contact with every business and community organization within trade area to sell catering services.
• Coordinate preparation and delivery of catering to each event, including on-site set-up, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Take ownership of client relationships to ensure their catering experience exceeds their expectations.
• Work with District Manager to create a catering kit that can be offered to local businesses and community organizations.
• Work with District Manager to create a delivery plan and system.
• Track sold catering events and plan successful execution of each event.
• Create monthly report of activities and schedule of catering and events.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Research and coordinate participation in community events.
• Tour trade areas regularly to understand competitive environment around each store.
• Survey competitors pricing quarterly.
• Coordinate and run grand opening or grand re-opening events.
This position is available for hire within the next 45 days and comes with a full array of benefits and perks.
If you have Catering Sales experience in the fast casual/counter/coffee segment then please send your resume for more information.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality