Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious, Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for a western educated, trained and experienced Senior Infection Control Coordinator
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the KSA, leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well. Consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology. The Hospital has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well.
Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for an Experienced, Passionate and Dedicated - Senior Infection Control Coordinator for their Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology Department.
The Senior Infection Control Coordinator is responsible for ensuring Clinical Excellence in clinical practice by providing the highest safety, most efficient and effective Evidence-Based Best Practices Infection Prevention & Control, IPC/ Infection Prevention and Control measures, Infection Control & Prevention Programs, Infection Prevention & Control Strategies;
Among some duties and responsibilities: -Plans, coordinates and provides a supervisory Role within the Department;- Provides assistance- to organize and coordinate the Hospital-wide Infection Control Program;- Offers assistance in the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of operational policies and procedures for the Infectious Control & Epidemiology Department;
Unique experience to be working in Saudi Arabia in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals-western expatriates.
Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your in-depth specialized clinical knowledge of infection prevention & control principles, practices & strategies, expertise in Infection Prevention and Control.
- Western educated, trained and experienced healthcare professional;
- Bachelor s Degree in one of the followings- Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology – or equivalent Educational Qualification in other health related field;
- Master s Degree in one of the followings- Nursing, Infection Prevention & Control, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology- or other health related field;
- CIC /Certification in Infection Control- or similar equivalent Certification in Infection Prevention/Control- required;
- Valid Professional Practicing Certificate, Registration/License for RN- Registered Nurses;
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Nursing, Public Health, Epidemiology, Microbiology (or other health related field);
-From overall years of experience at least 3 years of current IPC- Infection Prevention and Control specialist experience (Hospital/ Medical Facility or similar Healthcare setting ); Ideally working in a similar Role as a Sr. Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Prevention/Control Practitioner- or other IPC Leadership/Supervisory Role or- in a Senior Role in IPC- Infection Prevention and Control;
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge and application of Infection Control Standards, Infection Prevention & Control principles, practice guidelines, applicable laws & regulations, rules & policies, operating procedures & protocols; Quality Assurance Principles and Compliance;
- Keeping abreast with the leading new practices, changing trends and developments in the field of Infection Control/Prevention and Epidemiology;
-CME s- Continued Medical Education and Training-up-to-date;
-Result oriented with excellent Leadership and people Management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
-Superb - communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, to work well under pressure;
-Attention to detail, Flexibility, Quick timely response, Can-do attitude, Process/Quality focus, Achievement oriented, Patient/Customer service oriented, Employee focused, Energetic, Innovative, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Senior Infection Control Coordinator needs to possess;
- Excellent English language skills; Arabic language- advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you’re interested in this Senior Infection Control Coordinator opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541