Full-time Primary Care Physician (IM or FM) needed at a practice right outside of Orlando!
Job Summary: Provide the full scope of primary care services, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to patients of all ages and monitor physician extenders.
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Florida statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Perform minor surgical procedures.
- Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered.
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
*Requirements: Current Florida State Medical License and at least 2 years of working experience as a Physician, preferably in Primary Care, Urgent Care, or Family Medicine*
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!