Full time Nurse Practitioner needed in the southern coast of Maine!
Department: House Calls
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F 8 to 5
Join a top hospital system and help provide medical care for the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages. This Provider will evaluate, diagnose and treat patients in their own setting. The provider must have a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to treat the wide range of symptoms a patient can present with and they must be able to treat many conditions.
- Prescribes treatments for patients with acute and/or chronic diseases and/or disorders
- Examines patients using standard medical procedures and using all types of equipment, instruments and tests of the medical profession.
- Provides routine treatments.
- Prescribes medications for patients.
- Reviews the conditions and progress of patients and makes diagnoses and develops treatment plans.
- Orders and analyzes diagnostic tests.
- Performs physical examinations.
- Maintains current knowledge of medical procedures, methods and techniques.
- Maintains clinical records for each patient receiving care.
- Refers patients to the nearest Emergency Room, Walk-in or to a Primary or Specialty Provider when necessary.
- Responsible for following requirements for maintaining medical licensure and/or certification.
* Family Nurse Practitioner Licensed in Maine with at least One (1) year experience
* Home Care Experience Preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.