Full-time Lead Medical Technologist needed at a great health system serving Southwest Florida!
* 2nd shift, 2:30-11:00p
* Candidates must have 3+ years experience. Generalist must have current blood banking experience.
- Three or four years of formal education or training beyond high school or B.S or B.A. degree.
- Two years of clinical laboratory experience.
- Successful completion of an accredited clinical laboratory technologist training program in accordance with the State of Florida Department of Health, Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel Florida Administrative Code.
- State of Florida Department of Health, Medical Technologist or eligible.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, general computer skills, ability to operate office equipment (phone, fax, copier).
Works in conjunction with, or in the absence of, the Laboratory Supervisor to coordinate laboratory activities for the appropriate shift or section. Assesses staffing needs according to anticipated or immediate workload and assigns technical or support staff as required. Uses effective communication skills to assist in the resolution of conflicts involving laboratory staff with co-workers, nursing staff, physicians and all other employees and customers. Works with Laboratory Supervisor to evaluate and implement new processes, develop and revise policies and procedures and in-service staff. Serves as a resource for staff within the section. Performs laboratory testing on all patient types in a timely, efficient and accurate manner. Maintains organization of quality control documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits! *$10,000 Sign-on Bonus -$4,000 relocation*
For more information, please submit your resume for review