Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced CCU/Coronary Care/Cardiac Care Unit- Registered Nurses
The Hospital is an excellent, international healthcare standard Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated – Coronary Care/ Cardiac Care/Telemetry RN for their Coronary Care Unit.
In your new role as a CCU RN - you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality care for both Cardiac Surgical Stepdown and Coronary Care Unit patients in the CCU.
Specialist training and experience– in Coronary/Cardiac/Telemetry Nursing. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area- Coronary/Cardiac/Telemetry Nursing.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse with current/valid RN license and registration from country of origin;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program;
- Registered Nurse experienced and specialized in Coronary Care/Cardiac Care- experienced in providing excellent nursing care for Coronary Care/Cardiac Care Patients;
- At least 3-4 years of current clinical nursing experience ( Hospital ) in an acute care setting- whereas 2 years of current clinical experience- in CCU, or experience in CICU/ Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, or in CSICU/Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Step-Down Unit;
- Clinical experience with IABP/ Intra-Aortic Balloon pump – preferred;
- Specialist training and education - Post-Graduate Specialty Nursing Certification and/or Post-Graduate Specialist Course in Nursing Specialty-advantage;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the CCU RN needs to possess;
- Current- BLS, and/or ACLS certificates- required; Specialist RN certificate in Coronary Care/ Cardiology Nursing-advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this CCU/Coronary/ Cardiac Care Unit- Registered Nurse opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541