Position: Network Engineer
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Huntsville, AL
Roles and Responsibilities:-
• Designs and develops system architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements.
• Defines design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications.
• Develops thorough definition of system external interfaces.
• Defines system implementation approach and operational concept.
• Ensures requirements are met and evaluates performance with customer.
• Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
• Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
• Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
• Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
• Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
• Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
• Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
• Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
• Requires 9 years with Bachelor of Science in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD. Current NG employees must possess four additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Active Secret Security Clearance.
• Hold a current industry recognized certification such as CCNP.
• Successful experience developing detailed designs with supporting implementation, testing and transition plans.
• Comply with DoD 8570, Information Assurance Workforce requirements by possessing, at a minimum, Security+ w/CE hours certification or the ability to obtain certification within 60 days of hire.
• Experience working with DISA, local and long-haul circuit vendors.
• Experience working with MILSAT/COMSAT systems. .
Thanks & Warm Regards
Account Coordinator DatamanUSA, LLC