Position: Mechanical Engineer 3
Duration: 12 Months
Location: San Diego, CA
• Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
• Ability to use a standard desktop (PC) computer and Windows-based tools to produce original documents including drawings, plans, procedures and reports.
• Technical writing skills.
• Ability to work productively in a team environment .
• Must possess effective oral and written communication skills in order to communicate well and interact successfully with all levels of the organization.
• Must Possess technical flexibility and willingness to learn.
• US citizenship required. Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Experience with Visio and SolidWorks.
• This position requires physical ability to maneuver around equipment in test labs and on ships and aircraft; verbal acuity to clearly communicate with personnel; and manual dexterity sufficient to use keyboards and control panels.
• Experience with hardware design, analysis and production.
• SolidWorks CAD 3D design plus full detail drawings, 2+ years of full time experience.
• Experience with airborne communication aircraft including payload rack installations, equipment and operations, platform systems integration and ground and flight testing..
Thanks & Warm Regards
Account Coordinator DatamanUSA, LLC