Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced CSICU/Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
The Hospital is an excellent, international healthcare standard Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated – Cardiac Surgical ICU RN for their Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit. In your new role as a CSICU RN - you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality care for both Adult and Pedia Cardiac Surgery ICU Patients. Specialist training/experience/expertise- in Cardiac Surgery ICU Nursing.
Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area- Cardiac Surgery ICU.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse with current/valid RN license and registration from country of origin;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from an accredited program;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Cardiac Surgery ICU – experienced in providing excellent nursing care for both Adult and Pedia Cardiac Surgery ICU Patients;
- At least 3-4 years of current clinical nursing experience ( Hospital ) in an acute care setting- whereas 2 years of current clinical experience working as a Cardiac Surgery ICU RN or in Cardiovascular Critical Care setting- adult and pediatric cardiac surgery/preferred;
- Specialist training and education - Post-Graduate Specialist Certification and/or Post-Graduate Specialist Course in Nursing Specialty-advantage;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Unit RN needs to possess;
- Current- BLS, and/or ACLS certificates;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this CSICU/Cardiac Surgical ICU RN opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541