Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious Medical Facility in the United Arab Emirates is urgently looking for Head of Radiology Services
It is an excellent international healthcare standard Medical Facility in the UAE-United Arab Emirates. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare. Leading through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology.
The Head of Radiology Services-Will manage, plan and coordinate the activities of the Radiology Department. Will be responsible for ensuring Clinical Excellence by providing the highest quality of diagnostic imaging services.
Among some duties and responsibilities - ensure Regulatory Compliance, Develop- Polices, Systems, Processes and Procedures, Responsible for Budget Planning, Strategy and Performance Management, People Management,
Research and Improvement.
- Western educated, trained and experienced healthcare professional;
-Master s Degree in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent from an Accredited Institution;
- Education/Training in Radiologic Technology;
- Valid Professional Practicing Certificate, Registration/License;
- Minimum of 8 years of clinical experience and expertise in Radiography - whereas at least 2 years of experience serving in progressively increasing Managerial Roles, Leadership/Supervisory Role or similar Role; or experience serving as Director/Head of Radiology Department Services- or equivalent;
-CME s- Continued Medical Education and Training-up-to-date;
- Keeping abreast with leading new trends and technology in Radiography;
-Extensive knowledge – Radiology IT systems and DEXA System/Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry;
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, principles, policies, procedures, guidelines and protocols;
- Infection prevention and control- knowledge and skills;
-Business performance and result oriented with excellent Leadership and people Management skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills;
-Superb - communication and interpersonal skills, analytical and negotiating skills, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, to work well under pressure- to meet deadlines;
-Attention to detail, Flexibility, Quick timely response, Can-do attitude, Process/Quality focus, Achievement oriented, Patient/Customer service oriented, Employee focused, Energetic, Innovative, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Head of Radiology Services needs to possess;
- Excellent English language skills; Arabic language- advantage;
The Medical Facility is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family members - single status contract and marital status contract- both available;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free relocation, Free fully furnished accommodation, Free health insurance, Free malpractice insurance;
-Free school allowance for your children, paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you’re interested in this Head of Radiology Service opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online at or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541