The Plant Controller supports the Business Unit ( BU) Controller and Operations Director in driving improvement in the performance of all manufacturing operations. Responsibilities include Financial Reporting under IFRS, Financial Planning & Analysis, Working Capital Optimization, and Ev aluation of Capital Investments for multiple manufacturing locations in North America, as well as Maintaining Satisfactory Level of Internal Control.
• Serve as a key member of the plant management team by supporting the Director of Operations and staff with reporting and analysis.
• Ensure financial reporting in accordance with GAAP, IFRS and Company policies.
• Direct monthly closing, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting process.
• Analyze and communicate opportunities for manufacturing cost and process improvement.
• Oversee preparation of standard product costs.
• Ev aluate strategic investment and capital expenditure requests.
• Manage and develop financial staff.
• Maintain effective internal control environment.
Assist in responding to internal and external audit requests.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and business analysis skills are critical.
• Attention to detail, good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to influence others will be needed.
Strong systems and PC skills required.
• B.S., Accounting, Finance or related field, with a Masters degree, CPA or CMA a plus
• Minimum of 5 years experience in finance, accounting or related field
2+ years experience with Manufacturing or Distribution operations
Hawkinsville, GA - insurance agent, executive director, controller,...
Hawkinsville, GA - controller, executive director, insurance agent,...
GA - paper, packaging, plant, manufacturing,...
FLEXLINE OPER PREM
Perry, GA - plant, auto, six, flex, management, authority,...
Vienna, GA - state, plant, instructor, occupational, computer,...
Vienna, GA - plant, maintenance technician, welding, foods,...
CDL-A OTR Company Truck Driver
Fort Valley, GA - bay, bonus, it, valley, application, employed,...