Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Carthage, North Carolina!
One of the premier medical systems in the Southeast is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider.
This family-friendly community offers a variety of outdoor recreational activities.
Clinic operates Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM, and 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM on Friday.
Dependable hours provide work-life balance.
- Completion of an accredited training program and national certification required.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in an outpatient setting.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
- Ability to work effectively both independently (minimal supervision) and as part of a patient care team in a busy practice environment.
- Knowledge of core measures and performance improvement strategies.
- Solid interpersonal skills which will assist the provider in maintaining a strong practice in the existing clinic setting; willingness to engage in marketing activities.
- Experience in participating in and/or leading quality improvement initiatives, preferred.
- Proficient with computers, dictation systems and portable devices.
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation assistance.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!