Standard of excellence, State of the art, Prestigious Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgeon
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the KSA- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgeon;
- Board Certified in Surgery/General Surgery- or equivalent Educational Qualifications;
- Fellowship training/Specialist Training in - Pediatric Transplant Surgery/Liver Transplant Surgery;
- Specialist training and experience in Pediatric Liver Transplantation;
- At least 5 years of clinical experience (Post-Board Certification) as a Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgeon;
- Passionate about research, actively involved in research and publications;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family members - single status contract and marital status contract- both available;
-Free airline tickets (deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free relocation, Free fully furnished accommodation, Free health insurance, Free malpractice insurance;
-Free school allowance for your children, paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you’re interested in this Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgeon opportunity kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541