• Work with the Customer Administration/ Global Credit Management team to define and implement best practice Credit control with Order Management and Customer Liaison and business stakeholders
• Enable team to achieve cash collection, DDO, outstanding debt and query log targets across the region, while supporting rollout of
El and MyAccount initiatives.
• Achieve and maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction working with local Account Management
• Explore ways to improve cash collection efficiency
Manage, develop and support the team including assisting team leaders
with performance management and play a lead role in the recruitment of
Credit Control Staff
• Fully utilize and maintain the quality and integrity of all system data (Get Paid, Trust, Siebel Sap)
• Ensure that all global credit control policies
and procedures are complied
• Liaison on legal issues
• Consolidate monthly Regional Credit Control Report and
any ad hoc reporting
• Attend country debt review meetings and
SOX reviews and allocate Credit Control staff across the region
accordingly and verbally in the desired languages. Excellent presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker able to develop plans to improve function
• Minimum 5 years of (CreditlCollections) leadership/management
• Proven experience in a leadership role including team management and
mentoring and coaching skills
• An ability to influence clients (internal and external)
• Ability to drive performance and ensure results delivery
• Solid relationship management skills
• Solid understanding of credit control systems and processes
• Understanding of performance measurement
• Understanding of the financial markets
• Good project management, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with
excellent decision-making skills.
• Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers, both written and verbally in the desired languages. Excellent presentation skills.